The hackathon will begin on April 2nd, 2022 at 10 AM EDT and submissions will be due on April 3rd, 2022 at 1 PM EDT.
PackHacks is open to both high school and college students. High school students will compete only against each other. Team sizes can be as small or as large as possible but prizes will be given in a single set of 4. We will not provide international shipping but international students are welcome.
Contestants will need to have started and ended their project during the time frame. We will also be requiring a video that is at most three minutes. The application code must also be public in a GitHub repository and not be previously used in other hackathons.
PRIZES & WINNER SELECTION
Prizes will be given in sets of four for every track.
Prizes for Each of the Categories is as follows:
Retro Rewind Track
- 1st Place: Nintendo Switch Lite
- 2nd Place: Raspberry Pi Kit
High School Innovation Track
- 1st Place: Wireless Headphones
- 2nd Place: Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 1st Place: 24" Gaming Monitor
- 2nd Place: Mechanical Keyboard
Health Data Track:
- 1st Place: 8.7" Samsung Tablet
- 2nd Place: Portable Bluetooth Speakers